At Unity Preschool it is our goal to:
- Provide a safe, joyful, Christian environment for preschool children
- Teach children about the love of God, both through activities and by mirroring the gentle, insistent love of God
- Assist children in learning how to share, welcome, work, and play with others.
We enjoy our many activities through the year, including chapels, a Christmas pageant, an Easter parade, and graduation/promotion celebrations. Our children spend time in learning, in chapel with Pastor David and Miss Bailey, in play, and in fellowship with each other, building friendships that move beyond our classroom walls.
Join Karen Taylor, our Preschool Director, on a virtual tour of our campus and classrooms.
**Preschool meets Monday through Thursday from 8:45am – 12:30pm from August to May. We follow the ages of the North Carolina school system, which determines class age by August 31 of the year enrolled.
- Four year olds and Transitional Kindergarten meet Monday through Thursday.
- Three year olds meet Tuesday through Thursday.
- Two year olds meet Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday
- One year old Mother’s Morning Out class meets on Tuesdays.
Registration opens in February for the upcoming school year. Please contact our director, Karen Taylor, at 704-483-5532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the preschool including current openings.
Click the topic below to download information: