At Unity Presbyterian Church we enjoy worship: laughing, singing, and praying together as we celebrate God’s gifts through Jesus Christ. Our worship is a blend of traditional and contemporary that is grounded in scripture and guided by our Presbyterian beliefs. (For more about what Presbyterians believe, click here.) Enhanced by our use of technology, our worship is creative, relevant, and gives you the tools you need to face the week ahead. A congregation with profound unity and diverse thinking, we come together as a family to know, love, worship, and serve God. We invite you to join us – all are welcome.
What you need to know:
- Worship on Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00am
- Worship is live streamed through our website for those who cannot be with us
- Sunday School for children and adults
- Quiet room for parents with children as needed (but we love wiggly kids in worship)
- Nursery during service in the 2 story building adjacent to the sanctuary
- Hearing amplification is available at the sound booth as well as large print hymnals
- Handicapped parking is available in front of the building.
- Coffee and cookies are served between services as a time of fellowship